Creating a strong path for your customers to follow
DOOH can increase intrigue by 38% on top of a digital campaign
Looking for an omnipresent strategy? Start by including some traditional methods alongside your digital marketing efforts. Textually relevant campaigns taking into account both location and time of day, mean you can be highly targeted yet still achieve mass reach.
What We Do
Billboards/Out-Of-Home & Digital-Out-Of-Home
We can help you to integrate OOH/DOOH into your strategy, giving you the power to truly own a space with your marketing. Experience higher reach and mass brand awareness with strategic creative and placement, cutting through the noise and standing out.
Work with our team to develop a TVC plan that can get your business seen on TV screens around the globe. TVC’s are a high investment option that can pack a punch and really pay off, especially when paired with digital marketing. We’ll help form the concept, execute it, and ensure it is played in the most advantageous slots.
Radio is a great way of communicating with people en masse, giving them a feel for your brand through the speakers. You can strategically select stations based on your ideal demographic and generate local customers. Work with our team to come up with the best radio strategy.
Step 1 – Goal-Setting
We collaborate with you to understand your business and marketing goals, and how we can work traditional advertising into your digital marketing efforts.
Step 2 – Planning
Our team will have a meeting to identify the best strategic approach to your traditional marketing, from concept to placements.
Step 3 – Reporting
You can expect regular reports from our team to keep you in the know about progress, goals achieved, and general campaign results.
Frequently asked questions
Measurability varies depending on the format, however, traditional advertising as a whole is based mostly on estimations. Owners of the traditional placements, whether it be a station, channel or billboard company, have estimates based on footfall/eyeball data to give you the best idea of who you can reach and at what volume.
Unlike a traditional billboard where someone has to manually get up there and glue on your ad, digital billboards (out-of-home marketing) are dynamic, less expensive, and more targeted.
- Only pay when your ad is shown, not for long blocks of time
- Can focus on specific times of day that are more relevant to your ideal target audience
- Can use ‘rich’ media like videos or simple moving graphics to capture and retain people’s attention
There are two main methods we can look at:
- By tracking sales before, during and after a campaign we can see if there’s an uplift and, depending on circumstances, reasonably assume that it can be attributed to the traditional ads
- By featuring something unique which can’t be found on your other channels, like a unique discount code or a special landing page URL, we can directly attribute those sales or landing page visits to the traditional ads
However, when developing a holistic marketing strategy it is best to discuss the strategies performance as a whole, as all channels contribute to each other’s success.